[Frozen] SMP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Frozen] SMP Forums

Currenlty Inactive and will be back soon. Large Scale WoW fun server project for all ages.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport Shadowmoon

[Writer]Merijn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
merijn
Private
Private
merijn

[Writer]Merijn Empty
PostSubject: [Writer]Merijn   [Writer]Merijn Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 2:45 am

Hello there !
I'm Merijn , i'm 14 years old and i'm from Belgium.
Since i'm from Belgium my English isn't 100% and therefor i see the chance rather small i will be accepted as a writer , but i try it anyway , I know i'd be able to do most of it myself , and for words/sentences/expressions i don't know i ask my mom :p
I don't really have experience , except for that i write a story on paper now and then Smile
I want to be a writer because i see it as a chance to help Bwow and it's players , i always have the feeling i'm one of the only people reading the full quest text and that should change in my opinion Smile
Also , i see it as a chance to improve my English which is very important for me because i want to become translator =)

I hope this text was worth reading it ,
And now it's waiting for a reply i guess Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paul
___Admin
___Admin
Paul

[Writer]Merijn Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Writer]Merijn   [Writer]Merijn Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:10 pm

Please Email this application to our new recruitment office:
recruitment@walshiedevelopments.com
Back to top Go down
http://shadowmoonproject.com
merijn
Private
Private
merijn

[Writer]Merijn Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Writer]Merijn   [Writer]Merijn Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:34 pm

Done =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Writer]Merijn Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Writer]Merijn   [Writer]Merijn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Writer]Merijn
Page 1 of 1