[Frozen] SMP Forums

Currenlty Inactive and will be back soon. Large Scale WoW fun server project for all ages.

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inSupport Shadowmoon

Share | 

Application for Writer!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mateuz
Private
Private

PostSubject: Application for Writer!   Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:48 am

Name:
Username: mateuz

Position: Writer

Previous Skills: I don't know if it counts as a skill but i already read a lot of fantasy books like The Lord of the Rings (in fact, i read all Tolkien's books). I already play D&D too, and i think it counts as a skill. I have a lot of imagination too, well, thats what my mom says. =)

E-Mail:

Reason For Applying: I play in BWoW for a long time and i would like to help the server. I've always liked to create storys and now I have the opportunity to use it to something good.

A little bit more: I'm from Brazil, but i think I have a good english. I'm 17 years old. I always liked medieval tales, since I've read The Hobbit. When I was young my father bought for me Warcraft II the game, and I always like the story of Warcraft. I play Dungeons & Dragons, for me, the best game ever. I hope you chose me be a writer and I'm so anxious for the answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Application for Writer!
Page 1 of 1