[Frozen] SMP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Frozen] SMP Forums

Currenlty Inactive and will be back soon. Large Scale WoW fun server project for all ages.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport Shadowmoon

Application For writer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vinh tra
Anonymous

Application For writer Empty
PostSubject: Application For writer   Application For writer Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 3:45 pm

My name is username cybervirus
17-18 years of age
Experience:
I have written many stories from the time i learnt how to read and spell, my favorite hobbies are reading and illustration. I have great creativity skills and imaginative skills thus getting me an award for best young writer for Springvale libary story compettion winning me a certificate for a 50 book voucher.
I got great ideas for stories and am in the proccess of writing a chain story in my spare time (a chain story is like lord of the rings) I done many quest in WoW and understand the proccess and talents needed for this position. If required i can send you a small portion of what i have written thus far of my chain story.

Thankyou for your time
Back to top Go down
cybervirus
Sergeant
Sergeant
cybervirus

PostSubject: Re: Application For writer   Application For writer Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:29 pm

My name is vinh username cybervirus
17-18 years of age
Experience:
I have written many stories from the time i learnt how to read and spell, my favorite hobbies are reading and illustration. I have great creativity skills and imaginative skills thus getting me an award for best young writer for Springvale libary story compettion winning me a certificate for a 50 book voucher.
I got great ideas for stories and am in the proccess of writing a chain story in my spare time (a chain story is like lord of the rings) I done many quest in WoW and understand the proccess and talents needed for this position. If required i can send you a small portion of what i have written thus far of my chain story.

Thankyou for your time

Just had to do one in a registerd profile lol sorry Laughing
Back to top Go down
ApeX
Private
Private
ApeX

PostSubject: Re: Application For writer   Application For writer Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:56 pm

woahh doubleposter Very Happy What a Face
Back to top Go down
RazvanMax
Knight
Knight
RazvanMax

PostSubject: Re: Application For writer   Application For writer Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:56 am

no it doesn't count since he wasn't registered on the 1s post
Back to top Go down
Bonelord
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Bonelord

PostSubject: Re: Application For writer   Application For writer Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 2:16 am

lol pwntage
Back to top Go down
RazvanMax
Knight
Knight
RazvanMax

PostSubject: Re: Application For writer   Application For writer Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 3:01 pm

Bonelord wrote:
lol pwntage

you must say something every time eh? Smile
Back to top Go down
cybervirus
Sergeant
Sergeant
cybervirus

PostSubject: Re: Application For writer   Application For writer Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 7:13 pm

..... its an application why does is this starting to become a debate lol Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application For writer   Application For writer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application For writer
Page 1 of 1