[Frozen] SMP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Frozen] SMP Forums

Currenlty Inactive and will be back soon. Large Scale WoW fun server project for all ages.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport Shadowmoon

[Developer] Vioman's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vioman
Private
Private
Vioman

[Developer] Vioman's Application Empty
PostSubject: [Developer] Vioman's Application   [Developer] Vioman's Application Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:08 am

Ok hello there i am applying to be a Developer, and here is my application for you to review.

Position: Developer
- Previous Skills: I was a developer on my own server, Nemesis Wow, and 026wow. 026wow is still up, but I would like to expand my skills more by joining the shadowmoon project. I thought it would be nice to do more, since the owner is a little crabby. And he took the server down for some time, and won't let me connect my realm up to it. But anyways back to the application. I do know SQL very well. I can make many items, vendors, questline, I am actually working on a questline on 026wow. But the database changed, so I am waiting for the owner to make me my account again so I can finish it. If you would like to know more about the questline please ask. I do know Lua scripting, I can script npcs, some gameobjects ect. Learning new things everytime I make a new one. I do know how to compile scripts, and the ascent. I have just recently compiled ascent to the newest rev. 250. From open ascent. About SQL, I do have my own database set up for testing, and doing some things with it. I am hosting the 026wow website, with forums. If you would like to see it go to http://026wow.ath.cx And you will be able to access it all there. It is all being hosted by me so there is no advertisements, and its free. Soon going to get own domain, if the server does really good. We have over 3000 account from the last time I checked on the database. Instant level 70. About making items. I can make balance items, over powered items, lower items. Fun items ect. Donation Items. I can make vendors to sell the items, or make quest to get certain items. I can basically do a lot with Mysql databases, and going to try to learn some good php scripting soon once I get a little more item on my hands.
- Reason For Applying: I would like to expand my skills out more, and learn a lot more. I wanna try to bring more new ideas to the private server world. And make it better every time I come up with a new idea. I think I would make a good addition to the team, and helping out others.
- Developers ONLY: Just look up above I basically posted everything you would need to know about my previous skills. Such as working with a database. Or lua scripting, and compiling. Also I am going to soon learn php.

Ok well i hope you like my application, and will choose me, I would like to help out the project, and bring my ideas to this project. Just like to say I think I can help out a lot for the server, and the community.

Thanks,

Vioman
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [Developer] Vioman's Application   [Developer] Vioman's Application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 3:59 pm

Vioman wrote:

I can make balance items, over powered items, lower items.

Vioman

Been able to make overpowered items is an excellent skill.

/jealous
Back to top Go down
Vioman
Private
Private
Vioman

PostSubject: Re: [Developer] Vioman's Application   [Developer] Vioman's Application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:18 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Darren
Sergeant
Sergeant
Darren

PostSubject: Re: [Developer] Vioman's Application   [Developer] Vioman's Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:54 am

*Searchs Block of text*
Does it say there you can use LUA? *Peer*
Back to top Go down
Vioman
Private
Private
Vioman

PostSubject: Re: [Developer] Vioman's Application   [Developer] Vioman's Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 4:09 am

Yea, I can, scripted a boss, but now for some reason after I got the hang of it, it would load my newest one =/ my old one worked perfect, so now I gotta go over it again Razz

Ill probly end up asking on openascent if I cant get it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [Developer] Vioman's Application   [Developer] Vioman's Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:49 am

A bit off - topic but.

JESUS CHRIST Darren, I can't stop watching your avatar.
Back to top Go down
Darren
Sergeant
Sergeant
Darren

PostSubject: Re: [Developer] Vioman's Application   [Developer] Vioman's Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 4:21 pm

Hehe.
@Vio.
Post the script, i'll have a look at it for you, If you want.
Back to top Go down
cybervirus
Sergeant
Sergeant
cybervirus

PostSubject: Re: [Developer] Vioman's Application   [Developer] Vioman's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:53 am

Note to everyone this is an application not a forum Smile thankyou
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Developer] Vioman's Application   [Developer] Vioman's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Developer] Vioman's Application
Page 1 of 1