[Frozen] SMP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Frozen] SMP Forums

Currenlty Inactive and will be back soon. Large Scale WoW fun server project for all ages.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport Shadowmoon

[Developer] Major Cooke

Go down 
+5
Bonelord
DarkLord15
Darren
PaulB
Major Cooke
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Major Cooke
Private
Private
Major Cooke

[Developer] Major Cooke Empty
PostSubject: [Developer] Major Cooke   [Developer] Major Cooke Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 10:56 pm

Good day. Pretty much almost all of the burning WoW staff knows who I am but incase you don't know, you will soon enough.

Name: Paul Growney

E-mail: paul_ball22@hotmail.com

Position: Developer

Previous Skills: C++ operation, LUA operation, SQL and SLyog, GMing for a year, and host my own small server

Reason(s) for Applying: Well, in short, I wanted to help make the community better. Everyone has been waiting for this realm for a long time. I've also wanted to prove my worth by helping shadowmoon get closer and closer to release dates.

I'm currently hosting Project RAIDS in an effort to improve instance scripts for normal burning wow, but I want to do more than that... I want to get more involved with other activities, as developing a fun server is some really cool stuff, weapons, NPC's, etc etc.

So help me to help you help me help you help us all. (I love that phrase). I'm ready to bend down and do dirty work, so long as we can all have fun and live a little bit of life. Smile
Back to top Go down
PaulB
Knight
Knight
PaulB

PostSubject: Re: [Developer] Major Cooke   [Developer] Major Cooke Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:50 am

Sorry Cooke u cant join reason: Not another Paul lol.

Anyways Cooke i wish u the best of luck
Back to top Go down
Darren
Sergeant
Sergeant
Darren

PostSubject: Re: [Developer] Major Cooke   [Developer] Major Cooke Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:27 pm

Whys everyone called paul Sad
Back to top Go down
DarkLord15
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
DarkLord15

PostSubject: Re: [Developer] Major Cooke   [Developer] Major Cooke Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 3:38 am

i will change my name to paull... xD
Back to top Go down
Bonelord
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Bonelord

PostSubject: Re: [Developer] Major Cooke   [Developer] Major Cooke Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:09 am

Hmmm... One Matt... WIN!

Good luck new Paul, not like you need it Razz
Back to top Go down
ArdusKane
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: [Developer] Major Cooke   [Developer] Major Cooke Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 7:05 pm

Haha, what's with all the Pauls? You should definitely be on the team though.
Back to top Go down
poperp98
Corporal
Corporal
poperp98

PostSubject: Re: [Developer] Major Cooke   [Developer] Major Cooke Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:47 pm

Gl m8
Back to top Go down
http://burningwowgen.wordpress.com/
RazvanMax
Knight
Knight
RazvanMax

PostSubject: Re: [Developer] Major Cooke   [Developer] Major Cooke Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:09 am

Lol I can even hear it... Team Paul!
Back to top Go down
cybervirus
Sergeant
Sergeant
cybervirus

PostSubject: Re: [Developer] Major Cooke   [Developer] Major Cooke Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:58 pm

hey RazvanMax first thing we do when server is made make a guild Called Team Paul k
Gm rank will be changed to Paul lesser ranks shall be Paul-1 lol YO y isnt major a dev lol but in a way i agree to many pauls change your name then you might get accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Developer] Major Cooke   [Developer] Major Cooke Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Developer] Major Cooke
Page 1 of 1