[Frozen] SMP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Frozen] SMP Forums

Currenlty Inactive and will be back soon. Large Scale WoW fun server project for all ages.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport Shadowmoon

[Writer] Vieto

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vieto
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Vieto

[Writer] Vieto Empty
PostSubject: [Writer] Vieto   [Writer] Vieto Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 3:18 am

Position: Writer

Previous Experience:
I was a part of the Old Shadowmoon Team. In addition I always get a 4 on my essays at school, Unfortunately I have never done anything on a significantly large scale, at most I've published a short story or two on fictionpress.

Reason For Applying: I am fascinated by the art of literature and it's role in the interpretation of history. In addition i am an avid warcraft fan. When you put the two together you get a lore fanatic, one who seeks how things came to be. My favorite narrative topic is epic war, one that involves protagonists, antagonists, and rogues.(not THAT kind of rogue Razz) Lucky for me the world of warcraft possesses all of that! That is why I would like to be a lore and quest writer , so I can let everyone see my ideas and my imagination come to life, in something that is more than just a piece paper.

farao sunny king<- History

Last edited by on Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:39 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Paul
___Admin
___Admin
Paul

[Writer] Vieto Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Writer] Vieto   [Writer] Vieto Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:47 pm

1 Position only please, chose. To much work to have 2 positions even tho you think you can.

Answer in 34 hours
Back to top Go down
http://shadowmoonproject.com
DarkLord15
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
DarkLord15

[Writer] Vieto Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Writer] Vieto   [Writer] Vieto Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 12:33 am

hey vieto... welcome back

dunno if you remember me but I was in the last SMP aswell
Back to top Go down
Vieto
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Vieto

[Writer] Vieto Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Writer] Vieto   [Writer] Vieto Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 6:08 am

Alright then Crying or Very sad I choose writer.

And yes Darklord15 I do remember you, and Prosthetic and pretty much everyone else, I also remember that it twas awesummmm Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Writer] Vieto Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Writer] Vieto   [Writer] Vieto Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Writer] Vieto
Page 1 of 1