[Frozen] SMP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Frozen] SMP Forums

Currenlty Inactive and will be back soon. Large Scale WoW fun server project for all ages.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport Shadowmoon

[Writer] Winchesta

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Winchesta
Private
Private
Winchesta

[Writer] Winchesta Empty
PostSubject: [Writer] Winchesta   [Writer] Winchesta Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 6:24 am

Name: Jared

Position: Writer

Previous Skills: I've been writing since I was eleven, always needing some outlet for creativity, from drawing, graphic arts, etc. It has pretty much grown into a full fledged itch that I need to scratch. Though, I have no former position in an establishment that entails a large amount of writing, since I never bothered.

Reason for Applying: I've been interested in contributing to a private server, but never really got around to it. Now that I have a few months with little to do, I thought I might as well get the creative juices going in lieu of college. Also, I love Warcraft and it's expansive lore, ever since I played WoW I've bought all the games and know just about everything there is to know, a lore whore if you will. So, I figured what better way to satisfy each and everything listed than to apply here.

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Paul
___Admin
___Admin
Paul

[Writer] Winchesta Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Writer] Winchesta   [Writer] Winchesta Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:47 am

Thank you for applying, You will get an answer in 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowmoonproject.com
Winchesta
Private
Private
Winchesta

[Writer] Winchesta Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Writer] Winchesta   [Writer] Winchesta Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:23 am

Not to be a nuisance, but when does this whole Writer position take effect and whereabouts am I able to share some ideas I've crafted?
Back to top Go down
PaulB
Knight
Knight
PaulB

[Writer] Winchesta Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Writer] Winchesta   [Writer] Winchesta Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:23 am

When u get accepted as a writer new sections come available for u to process and express your ideas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Writer] Winchesta Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Writer] Winchesta   [Writer] Winchesta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Writer] Winchesta
Page 1 of 1