[Frozen] SMP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Frozen] SMP Forums

Currenlty Inactive and will be back soon. Large Scale WoW fun server project for all ages.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport Shadowmoon

[Writer] Shmuckteeth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shmuckteeth
Private
Private
Shmuckteeth

[Writer] Shmuckteeth Empty
PostSubject: [Writer] Shmuckteeth   [Writer] Shmuckteeth Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:06 am

Hi, my name is James, known on Burning-Wow as Shmuckteeth, or anything containing "Shmuck" in the name...
Age-16
-I'm currently in my 3rd year of high school, I always seem to be thinking of random stories, and thinking of how somebody is going to visualize a story, or description in their mind, I have experience writing short stories for fun and sometimes just making up something to entertain people on AIM...
-I've been playing on Burning-Wow for about 6 months now, I've always wanted to write creatively for such a fun cause.
-I spend most of my time raiding on weekends, and on weekdays I pretty much only level up professions, or help guildies. I would like something to do on weekdays besides starting a new class... Knowing most of the day after school I'm doing work on the computer, I know I'll have time to devote to Shadowmoon cheers

P.S. I would excel at doing laid-back, or almost silly quests, as opposed to something very serious, such as instance, or "WANTED:" quests, thanks.

Thank you for your time,

James (shmuckteeth)

My public email is... Shmuckteeth_14@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down

[Writer] Shmuckteeth
Page 1 of 1