[Frozen] SMP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Frozen] SMP Forums

Currenlty Inactive and will be back soon. Large Scale WoW fun server project for all ages.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport Shadowmoon

[Writer] Bayne

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bayne
Private
Private
bayne

[Writer] Bayne Empty
PostSubject: [Writer] Bayne   [Writer] Bayne Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:38 am

My name is Jacob

I am in University pursuing a B.Sc in Fisheries and Aquaculture.
Being Canadian I am fairly easygoing but tend to spell things the Canadian way (i.e Honour or Defence) and may need to be corrected.

I believe that in order to be a good writer I must have three things:
-Impeccable spelling
-Proper grammar
-Exquisite vocabulary
I have always done well in Language Arts and English and enjoy reading various genres from Classics to Science Fiction and Fantasy.
My experience as a professional writer is lacking but I feel capable to write, edit and brainstorm ideas, quests and stories.

I would like to join the Shadowmoon Project for a couple reasons, I would like to help out and my talents lie in areas other than Developing.
Also I am curious to see where it will go and what the end result will look like and what better position then as a writer.
As a WoW player I think the Project is a fascinating idea and as a member of Burning WoW for over a year I think it would make a great addition to the community.

I appreciate your time and consideration

Edit: Sent

Last edited by bayne on Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paul
___Admin
___Admin
Paul

[Writer] Bayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Writer] Bayne   [Writer] Bayne Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:10 pm

Please Email this application to our new recruitment office:
recruitment@walshiedevelopments.com
Back to top Go down
http://shadowmoonproject.com

[Writer] Bayne
Page 1 of 1