[Frozen] SMP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Frozen] SMP Forums

Currenlty Inactive and will be back soon. Large Scale WoW fun server project for all ages.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport Shadowmoon

[Writer] Blaine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaine
Private
Private
Blaine

[Writer] Blaine Empty
PostSubject: [Writer] Blaine   [Writer] Blaine Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:06 am

Name: Seth Diggs

Position: Writer

Previous Skills: I'm a writer for my Highschool Newspaper, and with the year coming to a close thats a whole year of experience, but aside from writing articles I have a very wide and thorough imagination. In my spare time I write short stories, mostly fantasy and am overall an excellent student when it comes to literature, I have superb grammar skills, a wide vocabulary.

Reason for Applying: I've been always been a "light" WoW player so I don't waste my money on retail for the rare times I play, so I went to Burning WoW and it's been my private server of choice since I started, a while ago though I caught eye of the Shadowmoon Server Forum Category but never pursued getting a position as a writer because I was overwhelmed by school . Since summer is charging ahead and school is nearly out I wanted to have a channel for writing and thinking and I thought that becoming a fully devoted writer would be both fun and tedious.

Overall I think I would make a great addition to the team and would be honored to take part in the creation of the Shadowmoon Server. If I am accepted I will do my very best in contributing to the project.

Oh, I also forgot I can provide a pre-existing work sample if needed or can whip one up Very Happy just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Private
Private
Blaine

[Writer] Blaine Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Writer] Blaine   [Writer] Blaine Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:46 pm

What about me Razz?

Sorry for Double Post
Back to top Go down
Paul
___Admin
___Admin
Paul

[Writer] Blaine Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Writer] Blaine   [Writer] Blaine Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 2:15 am

Sorry mate, Its been quite busy. You will get a Notice tomorrow
Back to top Go down
http://shadowmoonproject.com
Sponsored content

[Writer] Blaine Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Writer] Blaine   [Writer] Blaine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Writer] Blaine
Page 1 of 1