[Frozen] SMP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Frozen] SMP Forums

Currenlty Inactive and will be back soon. Large Scale WoW fun server project for all ages.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport Shadowmoon

[Developer] Poperp98

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
poperp98
Corporal
Corporal
poperp98

[Developer] Poperp98 Empty
PostSubject: [Developer] Poperp98   [Developer] Poperp98 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 12:36 am

Hello, my name is James, and I am applying for the position of Developer for the project. I found out about SDP through the Burning WoW forums, and have been excited ever since!

Name: James Vaughn

E-mail: marik_90@yahoo.com

Position: Developer

Previous Skills: I have basic knowledge of Cpp. During last summer, I attended a week-long course titled "Introduction to Cpp". I have set-up an offline version of WoW. Although I am quite new to the dev field, I pick-up skills fast.

Reason(s) for Applying: First and foremost, I am applying to learn more about developing video games. I plan on attending Shawnee State University within 3 years to take Video Game Simulation and Design. I plan on developing games as a profession afterwards. Eventually, I plan on starting my own video game company. I'm sure experience is the only thing from here that can help me.
Secondly, I love to build and modify worlds. Ever since I was a little kid I marveled over Lego's. I would build massive cities until I destroy them all. Then I would try rebuilding to make it better.
Third. I've seen numerous players "burn out" of WoW. With modified servers, players will rejoin just to see what new they can do.A whole new gaming experience is what new games are all about, right? With the Shadowmoon Project, I can help better that world instead of just live there.

Previous Server Experience: As a developer, none. I setup a personal server, yet it was not connected to the internet. I played around a lot with the options given to me, but not enough to really amount to anything.

Related Information: I am usually free between four and twelve hours a day. My time zone is Eastern. I am currently switching my job for another, and I should likewise receive less hours. I will do anything I possibly can to help. Thank you for reviewing my application!
Back to top Go down
http://burningwowgen.wordpress.com/
Paul
___Admin
___Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: [Developer] Poperp98   [Developer] Poperp98 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:27 pm

You will receive an answer soon
Back to top Go down
http://shadowmoonproject.com
poperp98
Corporal
Corporal
poperp98

PostSubject: Re: [Developer] Poperp98   [Developer] Poperp98 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:36 pm

Okay. Thanks for looking it over.
Paul wrote:
You will receive an answer soon
Back to top Go down
http://burningwowgen.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Developer] Poperp98   [Developer] Poperp98 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Developer] Poperp98
Page 1 of 1