[Frozen] SMP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Frozen] SMP Forums

Currenlty Inactive and will be back soon. Large Scale WoW fun server project for all ages.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport Shadowmoon

[Developer] Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RazvanMax
Knight
Knight
RazvanMax

[Developer] Application Empty
PostSubject: [Developer] Application   [Developer] Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 2:05 am

- Name: First Name- Last Name-
- Email:
- Position: Developer
- Previous Skills: I used to have my own private server on which i played with my friends and their friends but after some time I got bored of it so i stopped it.
I can find my way through C++ but a little hard so I would prefer not using it. I am better on Navicat because i can fairly find my way through it. I know the game very good so i may say that I am good at In Game Placing.
And i do have aslot of ideas....
- Previous Server Experience: Look above! (my own server)
- Reason For Applying: I want to be part of Burning WoW Shadowmoon Project because I am a big fan of Warcraft in general! I've been loving it since Warcraft II and when Warcraft III came on the market I was just immersed in this world!
I would like to be part of this project because I want to do something for the players of Burning WoW and to myself if I may say! I want to try new things, interesting things like this project! I am sure this will change my view over World of Warcraft since this server will be fully custom!!
I am eager to start the work if i get accepted into the team and looking forward to the completion of the project

................................................................................................................

Best regards,

Razvan

Last edited by on Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RazvanMax
Knight
Knight
RazvanMax

PostSubject: Re: [Developer] Application   [Developer] Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 2:25 am

well... i forgot to say something...(late hour) I am sorry for that.... can i edit my post?

If not i want to add that i am also good at model making and various wow programs Very Happy

and i am 15 years old on my way to 16 Smile

P.S. the spaces between the words from my email are in fact underlines... _

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Bonelord
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Bonelord

PostSubject: Re: [Developer] Application   [Developer] Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:11 pm

Hope it goes well for you!
Back to top Go down
ApeX
Private
Private
ApeX

PostSubject: Re: [Developer] Application   [Developer] Application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 6:43 pm

Smile ^^ gl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Developer] Application   [Developer] Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Developer] Application
Page 1 of 1