[Frozen] SMP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Frozen] SMP Forums

Currenlty Inactive and will be back soon. Large Scale WoW fun server project for all ages.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport Shadowmoon

[Writer] .:Blader:.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blader
Private
Private
Blader

[Writer] .:Blader:. Empty
PostSubject: [Writer] .:Blader:.   [Writer] .:Blader:. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 5:38 am

Name: William Lader (I go by Bill Lader, get it ? Very Happy)

Position: Writer

Previous Experience: I'm currently in college and value the importance of language. I am currently working towards a Major in Literature and hope to soon write a novel and am overall a very good writer with excellent spelling, punctuation, and grammar skills and on top of that a Very Wide Vocabulary. I am a big fan of the Warcraft Series and know a great deal of lore. On top of everything I am very creative and have a big imagination.

Reason for Applying: Well, aside for my love for writing I really wanted to be a part of something that I am creating, something that I can do to interact with my writing, and also to have something to do with my spare time and to sharpen my writing skills and to test my limits, I wanted to do something productive, rather than just raiding on Netherstorm, in addition I believe this server will become great and really wish to be a part of it's creation.

I can provide a writing sample if needed!
Prologue from a Story I am Writing:
The rich ruby tides washed upon the bone white sands of the desolate paradise, the evergreens beaming perfection, the air bearing a tranquil presence, nostalgic. This was no mortal land, and by mortal eyes it's features have never been perceived. It was thought that none could traverse the dimensional boundaries that separated our world from others and that the secrecy that we have preserved for centuries would never be tainted. "Man's reach exceeds his grasp", is a phrase often associated with the mindset of humans. The reason humans are looked down upon is no algorithm, their greed and lust for material possession has driven their civilizations to the verge of catastrophe, and now, they dare enter our world. Today begins a revolution, we will take up our arms and rebel, we will create the opposition against the growing corruption. This is no war, this is justice, and with justice in hand the world will be reborn, anew. So with this I rally out to you brothers, heed my call, with the aid of your hand we will create the foundation of the new world. Change...
Back to top Go down
PaulB
Knight
Knight
PaulB

PostSubject: Re: [Writer] .:Blader:.   [Writer] .:Blader:. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:21 am

i really like the prolgue for the story you are wriing, real original in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Zharni
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Zharni

PostSubject: Re: [Writer] .:Blader:.   [Writer] .:Blader:. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:47 am

Welcome to the team!
Back to top Go down
Blader
Private
Private
Blader

PostSubject: Re: [Writer] .:Blader:.   [Writer] .:Blader:. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:01 am

Zharni wrote:
Welcome to the team!
cheers Yay! Thanks a Bunch ^^ I didn't think I would make it. Also I was wondering, does white mean I'm new to the team?
Back to top Go down
Bonelord
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Bonelord

PostSubject: Re: [Writer] .:Blader:.   [Writer] .:Blader:. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:42 am

Er... No, it means you got a Temp Suspension... Why?
Back to top Go down
Newguy92
Sergeant
Sergeant
Newguy92

PostSubject: Re: [Writer] .:Blader:.   [Writer] .:Blader:. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:23 am

mistake? Unless you've broken a rule that quickly.
Back to top Go down
Blader
Private
Private
Blader

PostSubject: Re: [Writer] .:Blader:.   [Writer] .:Blader:. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 10:20 am

Newguy92 wrote:
mistake? Unless you've broken a rule that quickly.

No Not that I know of, pretty much everything I've said is visible.
Back to top Go down
Bonelord
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Bonelord

PostSubject: Re: [Writer] .:Blader:.   [Writer] .:Blader:. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:55 am

Paul or Zharni probably clicked the wrong button or somethin. You're good, don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Blader
Private
Private
Blader

PostSubject: Re: [Writer] .:Blader:.   [Writer] .:Blader:. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:33 am

Bonelord wrote:
Paul or Zharni probably clicked the wrong button or somethin. You're good, don't worry.

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I'm still fuzzy on the situation though, wish I had a little more insight confused . All in due time hopefully, I'm eager to begin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PaulB
Knight
Knight
PaulB

PostSubject: Re: [Writer] .:Blader:.   [Writer] .:Blader:. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:01 pm

ur writer now...
Back to top Go down
Blader
Private
Private
Blader

PostSubject: Re: [Writer] .:Blader:.   [Writer] .:Blader:. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 7:15 pm

PaulB wrote:
ur writer now...

Nope, I'm Temporarily Suspended (according to Suspensions & Banns Forum) and I'm only member of Temp Suspension Group according to the Groups tab.

You are in the following group(s) Temp Suspension

This is really odd, someone told me I was writer, then Temporarily Suspended, and then Writer, and then Temporarily Suspended again, I don't get it, I hope they aren't reconsidering my application or are full, still doesn't make sense why I'm Temporarily suspended though.
Back to top Go down
Bonelord
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Bonelord

PostSubject: Re: [Writer] .:Blader:.   [Writer] .:Blader:. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:27 pm

Paul, what's happening with Blader?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Writer] .:Blader:.   [Writer] .:Blader:. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Writer] .:Blader:.
Page 1 of 1