[Frozen] SMP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Frozen] SMP Forums

Currenlty Inactive and will be back soon. Large Scale WoW fun server project for all ages.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport Shadowmoon

[Writer]Showtime16

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
showtime16
Private
Private
showtime16

[Writer]Showtime16 Empty
PostSubject: [Writer]Showtime16   [Writer]Showtime16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:21 am

-Position: Writer
-About me: I'm currently a college student and an English major. I've written for school news papers, yearbooks back in high school, poems, short stories, and long ones. I spend most of my free time on BWOW and writing fictional stories.
-Previous skills: Writing for school papers, etc. poems, short books for classes, and dreaming up ideas to write.
-Reason for applying: I've been playing burning wow for a while and love it. I would love to have a hand in the game i play and help create a great story line that people will love.
-Excerpt from a poem i wrote:
Is this heaven or hell?
As in heaven i'm filled with an everlasting passion.
For your beauty could fill an angel with shame and envy.
i'm captivated by every word you speak and every graceful move you make.
yet to my deplore, the love i am filled with is my own perdition.
for no matter how dulcet your words, heavenly i find you, or how badly my heart yearns.
I must digress my affection, for you love another....

and it goes on but thats enough, plus its not a full story line like a quest chain, but just wanted to give you an idea, thanks.
Back to top Go down
ProstheticHead
Corporal
Corporal
ProstheticHead

[Writer]Showtime16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Writer]Showtime16   [Writer]Showtime16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:56 am

Well, you've got a romantic style of writing which does appeal to fantasy/adventure environments. And you can never go wrong with Bruce Campbell! Hopefully you get in!
Back to top Go down
Paul
___Admin
___Admin
Paul

[Writer]Showtime16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Writer]Showtime16   [Writer]Showtime16 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 4:29 am

answer in 24 hours
Back to top Go down
http://shadowmoonproject.com
Sponsored content

[Writer]Showtime16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Writer]Showtime16   [Writer]Showtime16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Writer]Showtime16
Page 1 of 1