[Frozen] SMP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Frozen] SMP Forums

Currenlty Inactive and will be back soon. Large Scale WoW fun server project for all ages.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport Shadowmoon

[Writer] Caym

Go down 
+4
RazvanMax
PaulB
Zharni
Caym
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Caym
Private
Private
Caym

[Writer] Caym Empty
PostSubject: [Writer] Caym   [Writer] Caym Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 12:14 pm

- Position: Writer
- About Me: My name is Zachary, preferably Zack. I'm a High School graduate, I'm starting college classes in A+ Hardware and C++ coding. I'm currently in the process of writing a book, and putting the finishing touches on another. I write lyrics for songs, along with my own music sheets. I play the acoustic guitar in my off time, along with the occasional singing in the shower.
- Previous Skills: Writing books, Poems, music
- Reason For Applying: I've always loved BurningWoW, and want to continue being a part of it.
- Excerpt: The silent drip, drip, dripping of water. A creek, hollow sound as the tree moans, the snap as a limb breaks...but other than that, silence. With silence like this, you’d think all was well, everything untouchable, not a care in the world and not a trace of evil under the stars that light this night. Soon it will change, it all eventually changes. Breaking the crystal clear silence of the night, a thud...and slowly the smell of sulfur lifted into the air…the smell of death. A silent, swift death, the best kind. This was no ordinary murder though, not the typical, messy kind of thing you would expect from an amateur. It was at best a clean kill, the only evidence being a crisp corpse, and the everlasting smell of death…but the body could be buried, and the smell would soon fade. This was his choice, not mine. My name is Caym, and I am a sorcerer.
Back to top Go down
Zharni
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Zharni

[Writer] Caym Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Writer] Caym   [Writer] Caym Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 3:33 pm

Mine Caym! <3
Back to top Go down
PaulB
Knight
Knight
PaulB

[Writer] Caym Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Writer] Caym   [Writer] Caym Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 9:15 pm

Man if u dont become a writer im leaving lol, u have some great talent.
Back to top Go down
RazvanMax
Knight
Knight
RazvanMax

[Writer] Caym Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Writer] Caym   [Writer] Caym Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 11:40 pm

nice writing u have there! you'll be accepted! I sense it
Back to top Go down
Vieto
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Vieto

[Writer] Caym Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Writer] Caym   [Writer] Caym Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 6:59 am

Nice work sample I've got my fingers crossed for ya! But with that talent I doubt you'll need it. Wink

Btw Nice seeing ya Caym it's been awhile!
Back to top Go down
Bonelord
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Bonelord

[Writer] Caym Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Writer] Caym   [Writer] Caym Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 12:59 pm

I loves Caym! Good luck pig
Back to top Go down
Dodge
Sergeant
Sergeant
Dodge

[Writer] Caym Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Writer] Caym   [Writer] Caym Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 7:53 pm

Good luck sexy! cat
Back to top Go down
Zharni
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Zharni

[Writer] Caym Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Writer] Caym   [Writer] Caym Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:19 am

Welcome aboard, I've just made you our newest Writer. :-)
Back to top Go down
PaulB
Knight
Knight
PaulB

[Writer] Caym Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Writer] Caym   [Writer] Caym Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:22 am

Yay caym is here! welcome to the team
Back to top Go down
lilswordstr
Private
Private
lilswordstr

[Writer] Caym Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Writer] Caym   [Writer] Caym Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 6:34 am

Welcome Caym!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunrisewow.com/en
Sponsored content

[Writer] Caym Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Writer] Caym   [Writer] Caym Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Writer] Caym
Page 1 of 1