[Frozen] SMP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Frozen] SMP Forums

Currenlty Inactive and will be back soon. Large Scale WoW fun server project for all ages.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport Shadowmoon

[dev/gm]Application

Go down 
+5
PaulB
Newguy92
RazvanMax
DarkLord15
Fatassthing
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fatassthing
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Fatassthing

[dev/gm]Application Empty
PostSubject: [dev/gm]Application   [dev/gm]Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 8:17 pm

Email:
Position Applying for: Developer/GM
Previous Skills: I know a little of C++. I was a GM for a while on a friends server. So I know the basic GM commands and since have trying to learn the complex ones.
Previous Server: As I said above I was a GM for a bit on a friends server. I am now currently playing on BWoW (Pîkd). And I been on BWoW for 6 months or so.
Reason for Applying: I have been playing on BWoW for a couple months now and I really like what the Admins/GMs have done with that server. I would like to bring the same kind of thing that they bring to BWoW to Shadowmoon. I have many ideas I think would help Shadowmoon become a popular server.

(Matis also see my pm to you on bwow forums)
Back to top Go down
DarkLord15
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
DarkLord15

PostSubject: Re: [dev/gm]Application   [dev/gm]Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 11:43 pm

theres no applications for gm's... cause the Project is starting now and GM's are only needed when the server is open and like this is a BWoW server the GM's will be the same as NS and BM servers
Back to top Go down
RazvanMax
Knight
Knight
RazvanMax

PostSubject: Re: [dev/gm]Application   [dev/gm]Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 11:55 pm

yes... it's kind of odd to ask to be a GM... first... we do not know you.,... second... the server is very far away to opening...
Back to top Go down
Fatassthing
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Fatassthing

PostSubject: Re: [dev/gm]Application   [dev/gm]Application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 1:13 am

RazvanMax wrote:
yes... it's kind of odd to ask to be a GM... first... we do not know you.,... second... the server is very far away to opening...
well, i would help with setting up portals and all that stuff (if i were accepted). also, im part of the bwow community so most people on here probably seen me around.
Back to top Go down
RazvanMax
Knight
Knight
RazvanMax

PostSubject: Re: [dev/gm]Application   [dev/gm]Application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 1:53 am

Maybe it is as you say but i am sorry.. i cannot recall your name... and even if you were accepted... did you read what Paul said? i think not... i will tell you
Nobody that receives GM power on SM is allowed to add items or monsters or anything because he has his IDs set in order.... there would be nothing for a GM to do....
Back to top Go down
Fatassthing
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Fatassthing

PostSubject: Re: [dev/gm]Application   [dev/gm]Application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 3:07 am

hm thats wierd. so anything that requires an item id or morph id or anything cannot be controlled by gms? why is that?
Back to top Go down
Newguy92
Sergeant
Sergeant
Newguy92

PostSubject: Re: [dev/gm]Application   [dev/gm]Application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 4:45 am

lol! nice name....

(Sorry, just had to say something)
Back to top Go down
DarkLord15
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
DarkLord15

PostSubject: Re: [dev/gm]Application   [dev/gm]Application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 4:46 am

its one of the rules... you dont set anything without paul giving you order too...

the job as developer is to make the DB code to the item...

you cant add itens to the game neither spawn mobs... "our" job is nothing too complex, at least for now
Back to top Go down
Fatassthing
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Fatassthing

PostSubject: Re: [dev/gm]Application   [dev/gm]Application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 6:58 am

well, my application still stands. i would love to help people on the server (via tickets) etc. aswell as helping make items and spells and what not.
Back to top Go down
RazvanMax
Knight
Knight
RazvanMax

PostSubject: Re: [dev/gm]Application   [dev/gm]Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 2:25 am

ok we are glad Very Happy
they'll call you!
Back to top Go down
PaulB
Knight
Knight
PaulB

PostSubject: Re: [dev/gm]Application   [dev/gm]Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:45 am

um im pretty sure thats wat devs are for, to make Portals and stuff. Lol
Back to top Go down
Fatassthing
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Fatassthing

PostSubject: Re: [dev/gm]Application   [dev/gm]Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:21 am

Pbad wrote:
um im pretty sure thats wat devs are for, to make Portals and stuff. Lol
my application is a dev application aswell
Back to top Go down
RazvanMax
Knight
Knight
RazvanMax

PostSubject: Re: [dev/gm]Application   [dev/gm]Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 2:59 pm

you cannot post double application... anyway good luck
Back to top Go down
cybervirus
Sergeant
Sergeant
cybervirus

PostSubject: WoW You know the commands   [dev/gm]Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:28 pm

Fatassthing wrote:
Email: NikiDubelman@gmail.com
Position Applying for: Developer/GM
Previous Skills: I know a little of C++. I was a GM for a while on a friends server. So I know the basic GM commands and since have trying to learn the complex ones.
Previous Server: As I said above I was a GM for a bit on a friends server. I am now currently playing on BWoW (Pîkd). And I been on BWoW for 6 months or so.
Reason for Applying: I have been playing on BWoW for a couple months now and I really like what the Admins/GMs have done with that server. I would like to bring the same kind of thing that they bring to BWoW to Shadowmoon. I have many ideas I think would help Shadowmoon become a popular server.

(Matis also see my pm to you on bwow forums)

As i have heard from Paul Commands mean nothing and friends server you can make mistakes until you know the pain for solo Gm after a server reroll then talk to me
Back to top Go down
ApeX
Private
Private
ApeX

PostSubject: Re: [dev/gm]Application   [dev/gm]Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:58 pm

nice avatar cyber :p
Back to top Go down
Fatassthing
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Fatassthing

PostSubject: Re: [dev/gm]Application   [dev/gm]Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 8:16 pm

I have decided to make this a dev application only (due to various replies to my original)
Back to top Go down
RazvanMax
Knight
Knight
RazvanMax

PostSubject: Re: [dev/gm]Application   [dev/gm]Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:55 am

good thinking
Back to top Go down
RazvanMax
Knight
Knight
RazvanMax

PostSubject: Re: [dev/gm]Application   [dev/gm]Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:55 am

do you like mine? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DarkLord15
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
DarkLord15

PostSubject: Re: [dev/gm]Application   [dev/gm]Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 2:57 am

In the last SM project developers didnt placed any objects... but it didn't last long, probably if you get Paul trust you'll be allowed to place... but dont go with the idea that you will start for doing very important things
Back to top Go down
RazvanMax
Knight
Knight
RazvanMax

PostSubject: Re: [dev/gm]Application   [dev/gm]Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 4:12 am

you have to start from the ground
Back to top Go down
Fatassthing
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Fatassthing

PostSubject: Re: [dev/gm]Application   [dev/gm]Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 10:12 am

i got accepted!
Back to top Go down
Bonelord
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Bonelord

PostSubject: Re: [dev/gm]Application   [dev/gm]Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 10:52 pm

Me too! But i'm still just a member apparently Shocked No rank upgrade lol
Back to top Go down
DragonStorm
Private
Private
DragonStorm

PostSubject: Re: [dev/gm]Application   [dev/gm]Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 2:37 am

Me Too!!
Back to top Go down
Newguy92
Sergeant
Sergeant
Newguy92

PostSubject: Re: [dev/gm]Application   [dev/gm]Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 3:54 am

Bonelord wrote:

Yeah, it seems like the writers haven't gotten their's yet, but i can wait.
Back to top Go down
DragonStorm
Private
Private
DragonStorm

PostSubject: Re: [dev/gm]Application   [dev/gm]Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:41 am

Newguy92 wrote:
Bonelord wrote:

Yeah, it seems like the writers haven't gotten their's yet, but i can wait.

I looked at the writers group and it say's its an open group so if you click on join it will notify Paul to accept you into to it. I guess that's how we get in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [dev/gm]Application   [dev/gm]Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[dev/gm]Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next