[Frozen] SMP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Frozen] SMP Forums

Currenlty Inactive and will be back soon. Large Scale WoW fun server project for all ages.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport Shadowmoon

[Dev] Hellgawd.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellgawd
Private
Private
Hellgawd

[Dev] Hellgawd. Empty
PostSubject: [Dev] Hellgawd.   [Dev] Hellgawd. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:08 am

Well. Here I am.
I have been considering applying here for a long, long time.
A few of you here on this team I have had personal difficulties and issues with in the past. I hope that together, in the hopes of a great project, you will put this aside and allow me to become apart of your team here.

Along time ago, me, Furynator, Xcynic, and Thekal started development on something much like this. We didn't get far, however - at the time, we were all fairly inexperienced.

Now, time has passed, and I have always wanted to start a 'New WoW' project. I see you have one here, and well, I don't want to compete. I want one, great, project that everyone can enjoy.

I have been into world of warcraft emulation for about 3 years now. I have experience with all emulators from WoWEmu, Mangos, and Kolbolt to vBWoW, Ascent (And all of its numerous branches) and even part of a development team of an ascent branch (frozenascent.)

I know a (SMALL) amount of C++.
I am EXTREMELY FLUENT in LUA coding and SQL, work fast, and have been the head of numerous database projects over the years - all successful.

I am currently a lead scripter on the BLUA Blizzlike Team, working alongside Bapes, SectorSeven, and BrantX.

I currently own and develope solely on my own server, netherstorm wow. (http://www.netherstormwow.net)

But - my true desire is to remake the world... the world of warcraft... in its entireity. I have thousands of ideas, I can be a great asset to the team.
Please, contact me.

Email: hellgawd@telus.net
MSN: pat_--@hotmail.com
SteamID: hellgawd

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
PaulB
Knight
Knight
PaulB

[Dev] Hellgawd. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Dev] Hellgawd.   [Dev] Hellgawd. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:35 am

Quote :
I have had personal difficulties and issues with in the past. I hope that together, in the hopes of a great project, you will put this aside and allow me to become apart of your team here.

lol its gonna be hard to put that aside after your most recent stunts too and other personal issues between me and u. But if u can man up, so can I.

And from noticing it myself, I would never ever trust the SMP DB in your hands, you'll prob take it to netherstorm-wow. Prove to me you've changed

Last edited by PaulB on Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dodge
Sergeant
Sergeant
Dodge

[Dev] Hellgawd. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Dev] Hellgawd.   [Dev] Hellgawd. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:49 am

You may have changed, but I am sure you didn't plan on ruining WoW Legends when you first came. You are posting this application right now, saying that you had difficulties in the past; but lets say you have more difficulties when/if you get accepted and you decide to delete everything because of certain problems with someone....

Prove us that you changed, like Paul said.

Peace.

Dodge/Banana
Back to top Go down
Hellgawd
Private
Private
Hellgawd

[Dev] Hellgawd. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Dev] Hellgawd.   [Dev] Hellgawd. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:13 am

Give me a way to prove that I have changed, and I will give it to you.
As well. Alot of the WoW-Legends things were not me.. There were a few occasions where Ill would show me screenshots of some random person pretending to be me and spammin the shoutbox.
Paul, get on msn, so we can talk.
Back to top Go down
2dgreengiant
Private
Private
2dgreengiant

[Dev] Hellgawd. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Dev] Hellgawd.   [Dev] Hellgawd. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:26 pm

No Phat Lewt in here detected.
Back to top Go down
Hellgawd
Private
Private
Hellgawd

[Dev] Hellgawd. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Dev] Hellgawd.   [Dev] Hellgawd. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:40 am

Yes, I detect some Phat Lewt. 2d! :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Dev] Hellgawd. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Dev] Hellgawd.   [Dev] Hellgawd. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Dev] Hellgawd.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Frozen] SMP Forums :: New Comers :: Recruiting: Developers, Writers and Now Graphic Designers-
Jump to: