[Frozen] SMP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Frozen] SMP Forums

Currenlty Inactive and will be back soon. Large Scale WoW fun server project for all ages.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport Shadowmoon

Can you explain what you need designed?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Horchata
Private
Private
Horchata

Can you explain what you need designed? Empty
PostSubject: Can you explain what you need designed?   Can you explain what you need designed? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:48 pm

Hi there. I'm an actual professional graphic designer in RL, and I think I can contribute, but I'm not sure at all what you need. As far as the project goes, what needs designing? Do you want a fancy front-end web site? Will you do email newsletters? Do you mean design artwork to be places as ads in other places? The words 'graphic designer' could range from someone like me all the way to someone just screwing around in photoshop making sigs and that's a large large range in expertise, knowledge etc.

Thanks!
Horchata

Last edited by Horchata on Thu May 08, 2008 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ok now coherent.)
Back to top Go down

Can you explain what you need designed?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Frozen] SMP Forums :: New Comers :: Recruiting: Developers, Writers and Now Graphic Designers-
Jump to: