[Frozen] SMP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Frozen] SMP Forums

Currenlty Inactive and will be back soon. Large Scale WoW fun server project for all ages.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport Shadowmoon

[Developer / In-game Designer] - Arc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arc
Anonymous

[Developer / In-game Designer] - Arc Empty
PostSubject: [Developer / In-game Designer] - Arc   [Developer / In-game Designer] - Arc Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:44 pm

Hello BurningWoW Team.

- Name: Andreas

- Position: Developer (In-game designer)

- Previous Skills: I got the talent to see design and reform places/areas into a new and fresh look/design. I'am pretty much good at creating things for ex: Malls // "Guild houses/places" // PvP Area (Ex: I can give Gurubashi a much better design etc.) But still I'am not doing those "overdesigned" places like mostly server do when they just spam out Vendors in one spot. I try make it realistic that could work IRL. I know kind of all the .Commands that is needed for me to create.
I know the basic Ascent Database structure and worked in it from HeidiSQL.(Creating basic Items/Npc) I'am not that sort of developer who can work with Scripts/Codes etc. But i do have talent as ingame Area/City etc Developer/Designer. Let the skilled peoples work with scripts/codes/database and i can use their creation and use it as design ingame.

- Reason For Applying: I have done mostly everything that is related to World of Warcraft. That's why i would like to be part of the creation of new content to it. I see Shadowmoon Project as an oportunity to share my ideas and knowledge with rest of the team. I can bring an realistic design on custom places/areas. But still funserver if you wish.
Me myself as a person is allways looking forward and happy face all time. I'am able to listen and take orders from other. I also like to share ideas with others who maby got a better solution on everything. I'am patience and mature.
I believe this project can be a sucess.

- Server exp: I have an own repack server from Ascent (2.4.0 support. Not online, only for my own experiements) where i test and create my ideas. I also worked on CannabisWoW (150+ daily) and another server with kinda same amount of peoples.

- Graphic Designers ONLY: I didnt really know if you mean Graphic Designer is one who design ingame or one who make banners/forum design and pictures. I saw you wrote no screenshots of own work. So i dont know if to post any picture here of and "Relaxing mall" in Emerald Forest.

Just write if you need to know anything I missed. Can also upload image of need.

Send a mail to: Mannen_i_norr@hotmail.com

//Yours sincerely Andreas
Back to top Go down
Arc
Private
Private
Arc

PostSubject: Re: [Developer / In-game Designer] - Arc   [Developer / In-game Designer] - Arc Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:22 pm

Its me Arc.

Just gonna [Edit].

With my application i show that I'am good at making custom city's. And I can make them realistic.
MSG if you want to see one example.

Waiting for a reply if I'am accepted. Please send a PM or Email or Reply this tread as soon as you have time.

/Yours Sincerely Andreas
Back to top Go down
poperp98
Corporal
Corporal
poperp98

PostSubject: Re: [Developer / In-game Designer] - Arc   [Developer / In-game Designer] - Arc Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:15 pm

+ If you're going to edit your post and noone has posted after the post, just hit edit. We don't like double posts. Especially for trivial matters. You're application is being reviewed. We'll get to you; don't worry! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://burningwowgen.wordpress.com/
Arc
Private
Private
Arc

PostSubject: Re: [Developer / In-game Designer] - Arc   [Developer / In-game Designer] - Arc Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 11:37 pm

poperp98 wrote:
+ If you're going to edit your post and noone has posted after the post, just hit edit. We don't like double posts. Especially for trivial matters. You're application is being reviewed. We'll get to you; don't worry! ^^

Ok thx. I'am sorry for the "Double-post". I did the Topic before i had made an account on the forum. So i couldn't edit it since it was "guest Arc" who wrote it. But now i fixed the forum account, I'am sorry for the "Double-post". Smile

Btw. I have an amazing city idea going on. And now I'am working with database in the program Navicat as you wrote in the requierment program Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Developer / In-game Designer] - Arc   [Developer / In-game Designer] - Arc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Developer / In-game Designer] - Arc
Page 1 of 1