[Frozen] SMP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Frozen] SMP Forums

Currenlty Inactive and will be back soon. Large Scale WoW fun server project for all ages.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport Shadowmoon

Application for Writer!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mateuz
Private
Private
mateuz

Application for Writer! Empty
PostSubject: Application for Writer!   Application for Writer! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 12:48 am

Name:
Username: mateuz

Position: Writer

Previous Skills: I don't know if it counts as a skill but i already read a lot of fantasy books like The Lord of the Rings (in fact, i read all Tolkien's books). I already play D&D too, and i think it counts as a skill. I have a lot of imagination too, well, thats what my mom says. =)

E-Mail:

Reason For Applying: I play in BWoW for a long time and i would like to help the server. I've always liked to create storys and now I have the opportunity to use it to something good.

A little bit more: I'm from Brazil, but i think I have a good english. I'm 17 years old. I always liked medieval tales, since I've read The Hobbit. When I was young my father bought for me Warcraft II the game, and I always like the story of Warcraft. I play Dungeons & Dragons, for me, the best game ever. I hope you chose me be a writer and I'm so anxious for the answer.
Back to top Go down

Application for Writer!
Page 1 of 1