[Frozen] SMP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Frozen] SMP Forums

Currenlty Inactive and will be back soon. Large Scale WoW fun server project for all ages.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport Shadowmoon

[GRAPHIC] RevLer's Application!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RevLer
Corporal
Corporal
RevLer

[GRAPHIC] RevLer's Application! Empty
PostSubject: [GRAPHIC] RevLer's Application!   [GRAPHIC] RevLer's Application! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 4:52 am

Position: Graphic Designer

Previous Skills: used to make sigs for peeps then stopped for 1 year and have gotten rusty, have started up again as u can see below, and hopefully with this it will help refresh my skills agian Razz

Reason For Applying: Prolly gonna have alot of spare time on my hands, would luv to help the community even more....

GFX: [GRAPHIC] RevLer's Application! New-banner
did it a couple minutes ago Smile hopefully kandyman like it and chooses it as a banner... Smile cheers

EDIT: just if u guys would like to know, Kandy said yes to the new banner! so u should be seeing it now when u vote now for the extreme site. cheers king cheers
Back to top Go down
http://burningwowgen.wordpress.com
Bonelord
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Bonelord

PostSubject: Re: [GRAPHIC] RevLer's Application!   [GRAPHIC] RevLer's Application! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 11:58 pm

RevLer FTW yippee
Back to top Go down
RevLer
Corporal
Corporal
RevLer

PostSubject: Re: [GRAPHIC] RevLer's Application!   [GRAPHIC] RevLer's Application! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 7:19 am

lol thanks but hopefully I'm thinking what Paul was about this gfx designer thingy , lol he didn't post much info on the gfx designer thread in this subforum so hopefully all goes well?
Back to top Go down
DarkLord15
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
DarkLord15

PostSubject: Re: [GRAPHIC] RevLer's Application!   [GRAPHIC] RevLer's Application! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 7:56 pm

The banner is just awesome... but the name doesnt fit well in that banner cause

"Burning" WoW and "Frozen" Throne image xP

*just kiding* the banner is really really awesome
Back to top Go down
RevLer
Corporal
Corporal
RevLer

PostSubject: Re: [GRAPHIC] RevLer's Application!   [GRAPHIC] RevLer's Application! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 9:16 pm

hahahh i kno right, that was my only concern as well lol, but i couldnt think of a fire theme lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Bonelord
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Bonelord

PostSubject: Re: [GRAPHIC] RevLer's Application!   [GRAPHIC] RevLer's Application! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 3:16 am

Just saw the banner on XtremeTop100, awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
RevLer
Corporal
Corporal
RevLer

PostSubject: Re: [GRAPHIC] RevLer's Application!   [GRAPHIC] RevLer's Application! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 4:32 am

yep kandy must have liked it Smile now u guys will see my banner forever!!! Smile
and im glad that Paul has promoted me to a GFX designer! i hope to be of great help soon!

who knows i might make us some animated sigs Smile
Back to top Go down
libra18
Private
Private
libra18

PostSubject: Re: [GRAPHIC] RevLer's Application!   [GRAPHIC] RevLer's Application! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:54 pm

hey , well now with the Sunfury patch maybe u can make a "burning-like"banner lol , maybe something like a phoenix and kil'jaeden , just a thought .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GRAPHIC] RevLer's Application!   [GRAPHIC] RevLer's Application! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[GRAPHIC] RevLer's Application!
Page 1 of 1