[Frozen] SMP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Frozen] SMP Forums

Currenlty Inactive and will be back soon. Large Scale WoW fun server project for all ages.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport Shadowmoon

[DEV] Application, Saber

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saber
Private
Private
Saber

[DEV] Application, Saber Empty
PostSubject: [DEV] Application, Saber   [DEV] Application, Saber Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 2:39 am

- Name:

- Email Add:

- Position: Developer

- Previous Skills: I was formally head scripter for Booze, I created all the custom armor/weapons along with new zones.
I ran my own Mangos server, i had custom items and zones I personally made.

-Previous Server Experience: I have created 100+ new items/creatures for the old AFG funserver repack, this was the reason why i got into Private server.
I know how to use MySQL, Navicat, SQLog, and Mangos. Sadly, I do not know any C++.

- Reason For Applying: I am applying because I have always enjoyed making custom items for WoW. Why do I enjoy it? Because it is a great feeling to know that there are hunderds of people out there having a good time with something you created. I would also like to contribute to a community I enjoy being a part of.

Thank You for your Time

-Saber
Back to top Go down

[DEV] Application, Saber
Page 1 of 1