[Frozen] SMP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Frozen] SMP Forums

Currenlty Inactive and will be back soon. Large Scale WoW fun server project for all ages.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport Shadowmoon

Experienced Writer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hurrystr
Anonymous

Experienced Writer Empty
PostSubject: Experienced Writer   Experienced Writer Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:04 pm

Name:

Mail:

Skills: Major part of developing Ultio on Perfect Existence (an old forum based RPG considered as one of the best forum based RPGs ever written). Small part in developing Ultio21 that wasn't as big of a success... I speak English, Swedish and Filipino all fluently. Studied 3 years in BS CoE (Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering). And I'm a social bastard who loves a good laugh hahaha!

Why I applied: I enjoy writing and I feel that I have something to contribute to the community that has value to both the creators and users. I have quite alot of spare time which I have been using to make a new forum based RPG unfortunately todays gamers don't appreciate creative writing in the same way thus the project has been shutdown and now I aim to focus on a more popular group of people! Such as this.

Notes: E-mail me if you got some further questions.
Back to top Go down
Hurrystream
Private
Private
Hurrystream

Experienced Writer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experienced Writer   Experienced Writer Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:10 pm

Note: Beer is good and I forgot to log in! This is my post though. Cheers
Back to top Go down

Experienced Writer
Page 1 of 1