[Frozen] SMP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Frozen] SMP Forums

Currenlty Inactive and will be back soon. Large Scale WoW fun server project for all ages.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport Shadowmoon

[dev] Netzero

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
netzero
Private
Private
netzero

[dev] Netzero Empty
PostSubject: [dev] Netzero   [dev] Netzero Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:38 pm

Position: Developer
Previous Skills: I am a professional web developer (front + back end development) with a degree in Computer Science. I know a handful of languages and have workable knowledge of C++ and am very comfortable writing SQL queries
Reason For Applying: I would like to contribute something to the community and would also like to take a step into the world of WoW development.
Previous Server Experience: None, I'd like to begin working on this server as an introduction to server emulation software. I am a very fast learner when it comes to programming languages and paradigms and hope I can contribute.
Back to top Go down
Paul
___Admin
___Admin
Paul

[dev] Netzero Empty
PostSubject: Re: [dev] Netzero   [dev] Netzero Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:57 pm

At the moment this project does not contribute to the programming of the emulator. We are currently doing in-game content and scripting.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowmoonproject.com
netzero
Private
Private
netzero

[dev] Netzero Empty
PostSubject: Re: [dev] Netzero   [dev] Netzero Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:32 pm

Paul wrote:
At the moment this project does not contribute to the programming of the emulator. We are currently doing in-game content and scripting.
I would be happy to help out in any way at all, doing some scripting would be very interesting work. Honestly I'd just like to get involved and help out.
Back to top Go down
Paul
___Admin
___Admin
Paul

[dev] Netzero Empty
PostSubject: Re: [dev] Netzero   [dev] Netzero Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:10 pm

Please Email this application to our new recruitment office:
recruitment@walshiedevelopments.com
Back to top Go down
http://shadowmoonproject.com
Sponsored content

[dev] Netzero Empty
PostSubject: Re: [dev] Netzero   [dev] Netzero Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[dev] Netzero
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Frozen] SMP Forums :: New Comers :: Recruiting: Developers, Writers and Now Graphic Designers-
Jump to: