[Frozen] SMP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Frozen] SMP Forums

Currenlty Inactive and will be back soon. Large Scale WoW fun server project for all ages.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport Shadowmoon

The Fun even Gm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ownage
Private
Private
Ownage

The Fun even Gm Empty
PostSubject: The Fun even Gm   The Fun even Gm Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:44 am

Well I dont know if you need someone like me but I wish to work in organising fun events and prizes for the people of the server, so when the other staff doesnt have time for that stuff I do.
Back to top Go down
PaulB
Knight
Knight
PaulB

The Fun even Gm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fun even Gm   The Fun even Gm Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 3:08 am

We will never be accepting GM applications. Since this is a part of Burning-WoW the GM's from our other 3 realms(Netherstorm, Bloodmyst, and Frostmourne) will be GM'ing here aswell. And what you have posted will not get you very far, to me, personally you sound like a player who wants more events, and thinking u could do that with GM powers. Wait a couple of months though to play on this realm we are currntly still developing this Realm. And as the title of this forum says Recruiting: Developers, Writers and Now Graphic Designers. No where does it say Game Masters. Thank you, and have a great day.

Paul Badesha
Back to top Go down
RazvanMax
Knight
Knight
RazvanMax

The Fun even Gm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fun even Gm   The Fun even Gm Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:08 am

Now now Paul... never say never... but I do agree that doing this thread won't get you too far! listen to what Paul says! True story there!

Razvan (Imma sign as you Paul)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Fun even Gm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fun even Gm   The Fun even Gm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fun even Gm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Frozen] SMP Forums :: New Comers :: Recruiting: Developers, Writers and Now Graphic Designers-
Jump to: