[Frozen] SMP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Frozen] SMP Forums

Currenlty Inactive and will be back soon. Large Scale WoW fun server project for all ages.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport Shadowmoon

Listen members

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matis -
Anonymous

Listen members Empty
PostSubject: Listen members   Listen members Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:35 pm

I re-imaged my computer and i lost my password to the forums... I know what i fuck head. Im going to get it back some how, but at the moment keep working on teh current tasks and maybe expand from them.

My current msn address is walshie02@live.com Walshie02@hotmail.com is lost becuase... wait for it... Password forgetion (dont know if thats a word). Now im doing te shadowmoon database up so it will work with the new layout for 2.4.1. SO PLEASE BE PATIENT.

Sorry again guys, im on msns and vent if you wanna talk.
Back to top Go down
PaulB
Knight
Knight
PaulB

Listen members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen members   Listen members Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 3:45 am

The same shit happened to my MSN....... Lets think Walsh, who knows both mine and your MSN lol. Too bad i lost all 226 of my MSN contacts
Back to top Go down
cybervirus
Sergeant
Sergeant
cybervirus

Listen members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen members   Listen members Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:10 pm

um hmm if i find a way to find paul < admin password i wonder what i will b ranked lol ill try my best to rediscover your password have no fear i have many computer geeks at my disposal

Since you can change it if you get it back can u chuck me your username lol ill try to find a way around to find the password
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Listen members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen members   Listen members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Listen members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Frozen] SMP Forums :: New Comers :: General Chat-
Jump to: